Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bmi Average Country Why Do People Keep Saying The Average American Size Is "normal" ?

Why do people keep saying the average American size is "normal" ? - bmi average country

This is true both for the wire models. On the underside of Madrid banned models with a BMI of vomit allegedly 18 or less, and men in relation to this, because "girls and hungry" to get this thin. This is not really true. I have a BMI of 17.5, hungry and without food, what you want. My parents are thin, even my mother behind me. They have a fast metabolism.

Then people say: "How can people support prohibition of discrimination?" Why, because it is obvious. You have the obese, which is not prohibited skinny people allowed.

Then use the people the size of the American average of 14 to correspond to what is normal and healthy. All I can say is that a size 14 is not normal or healthy for any country in the vicinity in the world.

All I can say is that not every thin person himself will die of hunger. Some people are thin by nature, because some people are naturally bigger. Also to assess the use of U.S. standards of what "healthy" is ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment