Friday, December 11, 2009

Cover Letter Dentistry Ok, Improved Cover Letter Taking Your Advice On Board. What Do You Think?

Ok, Improved cover letter taking your advice on board. What do you think? - cover letter dentistry

Dear Mr X

I am looking for an opportunity to experience working in the field of dentistry for the month of September. I am currently a student at the University of Reading xxx Molecular Biology and enter my fourth year in October. I have just one years of investment in the research center in London, where I had the opportunity to improve my skills and experience of university research.

Now I want to see how science is used in dentistry, and to see the dentist routine work must be done to deepen my knowledge and to make an informed decision on my career. And observe the work performed on the patient, I hope to contribute to the tasks of this surgery, could provide additional support in any way I am.

Thank you lay down the time to consider my request to you, I and my resume if there is something else, I would like to know please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you,
Best regards
me

.. the best style? I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment