Sunday, December 6, 2009

Licensesing A Home Built Trailer If I Have A DJ License In NYC Can I Drive In NYC Alone With Out An Adult Im 16 Yrs ?

If i have a DJ license in NYC can i drive in NYC alone with out an adult im 16 yrs ? - licensesing a home built trailer

I have the road test have my class DJ license .... Can I travel in New York, the importance of the 5 districts of a single adult in the car with me? if and when I do that? and when can I go? Should I wait until the 18th Century? I have not, of course, before licensesing Drivers Ed and I have the MV-285 Certificate of Education

2 comments:

andynyc0... said...

No, you can go during the rest of the state, but New York is strictly up to the age of 18 is prohibited, and his license class D full ..

andynyc0... said...

No, you can go during the rest of the state, but New York is strictly up to the age of 18 is prohibited, and his license class D full ..

Post a Comment