Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Baby Suitcase Will It Be Hard To Travel From Gatwick To Knightsbridge On The Gatwickexpress With A Suitcase And Stroller?

Will it be hard to travel from Gatwick to Knightsbridge on the Gatwickexpress with a suitcase and stroller? - baby suitcase

Are there elevators to get from Gatwick Airport, on the platform? I have my child in a pram and a suitcase and traveling alone and have to drive from Gatwick Airport to my hotel in Knightsbridge ... I'm scared! And I heard the super-mega-taxis are expensive. Other ideas?

2 comments:

The Shadow said...

Yes, it is by taxi will be very expensive.

The Gatwick Express is not Knightsbridge, a metro (subway). Just go to Victoria Station. Take the subway from there it will be difficult with a car and a child (and there is no direct subway line between the two), then I suggest you take a taxi from Victoria Station to their hotel. It is worth the money.

I do not remember a problem for the platform of the South Terminal to reach, although I confess that I have a couple of years. You need to take a monorail when they reached the North Terminal. For more information on accessibility, and someone else on this site is no longer information, call +44 (0) try 8458 501 530. This is the number of the Gatwick Express.

easychim... said...

Gatwick Express to Victoria: No problem. There are ramps and elevators.

Victoria Knightsbridge: Making a taxi. No question.

Subways and buses (with luggage, baby carriages and children) are a pain for people who know where to go. Taxis are expensive, but the ride to the station, is more than worthwhile. And as a bonus that you will be held at the door.

Daily Travel: by bus or subway, taxis are expensive mega super!

Post a Comment