Sunday, January 24, 2010

What Size Shoes Does Mary J Blige Wear Where Can Get Black Patent High Heel Peep Toe Mary Jane Retro Shoes W/ 4.5" Heels In A Size 7?

Where can get Black Patent High Heel Peep Toe Mary Jane Retro Shoes w/ 4.5" Heels in a size 7? - what size shoes does mary j blige wear

This is where I found, but they are simply one of size 5: /

http://www.babygirlboutique.com/black-patent-mary-jane-high-heels.html

Need for the ball, but a size 7 .. So, if anyone knows a website, do please let me know you! :) Thank you.

4 comments:

Shutterb... said...

www.like.com is a great place

Terribas... said...

I've seen that fits your description yesterday while I was looking for some. The website is endless.com (my favorite site for shoes), and you can search by color and size. I bet you get what you want. They also have free night: D

Feeling lucky :)) said...

Try it here:)

Feeling lucky :)) said...

Try it here:)

Post a Comment