Thursday, January 14, 2010

How Much Does A Brazilian Wax Cost In Pounds How Much Does A Brazilian Bikini Wax Really Hurt The First Time?

How much does a brazilian bikini wax really hurt the first time? - how much does a brazilian wax cost in pounds

We're going on a honeymoon in Tahiti, and I get a wax because my husband loves it and I would not have to worry about shaving because I'm in a bathing suit most of the time. I am very excited about how much influence though. Who has experience to share? And how many days left before me?

6 comments:

Rest in Peace MJ said...

I tried out for the first time myself and it was the worst pain I've experienced. Now I want to shave, but I've heard that the wax completely, it is worth.

My mullet is sexy said...

Frankly, it hurts - a lot. But I did it for my honeymoon as well, and my husband loved it! It is worth dying for me, B / C is not only loves, but not for shaving that 3 weeks!

Oh, and I would get it done 2-3 days before the honeymoon, in this way the redness / swelling time to disappear. Have fun in Tahiti!

Russia said...

Let me put it this way. My ex had me go with her for the first time since he was "the fact that not (for me that I requested) and was not at the end of the session the feeling of my hands. However, I would say it was worth it. You can do this until one or two weeks before the trip, I'd say.

ferretju... said...

It hurts to start the first time. How much really depends on how hairy you are. You can take a painkiller to help you. If you stick with it, it gets easier with time. I've done more than one year and not at all painful.

Eric said...

It hurts, but necessary.

Jose J said...

Do not! Keep your pot!

Post a Comment