Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Jc Penny Store, Maui, Hawaii, Usa I Need To Know What Can Be Done To Make Up For What Happened To Us In A JC PENNY Store?, We Bought?

I need to know what can be done to make up for what happened to us in a JC PENNY store?, we bought? - jc penny store, maui, hawaii, usa

after we arrived. Once they were at the door, two men grabbed us and told us to go with them. I did not understand the first and was very scared. When the idea to go with opposing what I thought they were criminals. Then, as we walked through the store, called us thieves, the order was close to the mouth or things would get tougher for us. when I told them that we are not all against us all, according to Iyer .... referred to steal .. Then one of them said that I did not have a receipt for what you have in your pocket. and I was so mad, and the reception in the air and I said, no hell .... then we have made in this little piece of concrete without fear or Windows, but two boys and me and my friend ... I was terrified I had no idea if it worked for the bank or police officers were ... I still have nightmares ... anyway .. I have to purchase and compared them with my bill, had stolen something. fifty dollars, began disappearing. I said no.

10 comments:

j13 said...

You have to sue for what they did to have a threat from so many people that it is wrong done sooo much luck counter

nowyoukn... said...

Contact a lawyer. I think you can for unlawful arrest, harassment, or at least, because he sued arrested without reason. If you are outside the door, the thieves can get to this point.
But the conduct of another when the memory is very questionable.
If your lawyer can obtain copies of the tapes of the security of a transaction, or if you find witnesses to testify on his behalf, then you may be able to win a trial.
Obviously, you have everything what happened and you want to write your invoice or other important information to keep your case. Good luck!

Equinox said...

DEMAND, please, this should be brought the attention of the general public. Call your Newstation, so that these criminals will not harass others.

MissionS... said...

That is absolutely wrong! I sat down with the manager, regional director and then they have to let them know that you consider legal action considered. At least there are children should no longer there!
Have their names?

Kilroy said...

Average $ 50 "Uh-oh, we fucked up big time." Would you lay hands on you? They have them on charges of assault. You can be a good person and everything disappears, or (just for fun) to get him to court.

smiley said...

I would immediately call a lawyer. I wish also to the corporate office and let them know what happened. It falsley you accussied and humiliated in public. Good luck.

Sonja said...

Threat of legal action. Should this not happen again to call the workshop on the police, and whether they are innocent, then you have the proper insurance Assiut. I do not know whether it's a win, but they know who to not forget. He was rich, but the prices are sure you will!

wisrebel... said...

Sue the bastards!

jennyedo... said...

They speak with a lawyer - I sue for harassment. It's terrible, and caused such emotional distress, then you must at least file for punitive damages. Good luck!

jennyedo... said...

They speak with a lawyer - I sue for harassment. It's terrible, and caused such emotional distress, then you must at least file for punitive damages. Good luck!

Post a Comment