Sunday, January 3, 2010

Tropical Fish Maintenance Whats A Good Tropical Fish Combonation For An 11 Gallon Tank?

Whats a good tropical fish combonation for an 11 gallon tank? - tropical fish maintenance

It has a double filtration
1 doll
1 Heat to 80 ° F
Gravel
Artificial plants (X 3)
Blood worms and tropical flake food.
Unfortunately, the tank has a hood.
Since I have 3 Zebra Danios. The tank and cycling are about 90% finished, I'll get the fish about 3 weeks after the tank is finished cycling, so that you can solve.
But that's what I thought
3 Zebra Danios
1 dwarf gourami
5 Cherry Barbas
3 Corien
I know that there are more than 1 gallon, what it actually should have a 12 or 15 gallons, but I am willing to continue the maintenance of the tank.
But this is not possible, since I keepingng in the Middle East and fish live here is not the hobby up.
Can you suggest and vegetables or fish?
Tiger barbs will go well with fish? If so, I could replace it with 5 points Cherry tiger barbs.
You do not have fish-aggressive community that does not need much space (it would be nice if they are not too dirty), you know and excited when I approach the tank? (IThey are hard to get, but I like fish.
Thank you for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment