Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Can You Exercise During A Herpes Outbreak Will It Ever Happen.....I'm So So Sad?

Will it Ever Happen.....I'm so so sad? - can you exercise during a herpes outbreak

I would first like to apologize in advance 4 the rant, but I think I'm the only 1?!
My friend and I have been trying for 11 months to become pregnant. I have my days on Friday to 12 months on ..... go in the last 6 months I would say I was very, very painful .. doing everything right (or so I thought) I stopped smoking .. I eat healthy and exercise regularly ... I take vitamin A per day .. Followed by a cycle and ovulation. We have sex every day, before, during and after the law again after ovulation .... .... NO Baby??
It's depressing. I am 24 years old and the other a small ovarian cyst on one years ago that I'm healthy. Everyone around me in everyday life and it seems BFP then theres nothing. I know somand you need to know how it can be sad. My friend and to give lots of love, a child. We always say "if" ... and when I see pregnant women or women with small children, I am so jealous and sad. It's like I something in me that the demons, to a mother. I can not explain it. The frustrating b / c my bf said to the enjoyment of sex b / c im still in baby mode. Another is depressing that we do not have genital herpes. Our only way to avoid this is to cut holes in condoms, and hope to escape most of the sperm. I can not help our chances increase dramatically, without a condom. In ahhhhhh I know, only 2 days very sad for a reason. I loved the BFP of the festival. Thank you 4 listening. Happy ThanksgivingING:)

No comments:

Post a Comment