Saturday, February 6, 2010

Gallbladder Polyp Sludge Abdominal Pain, Anemia, Liver Hemangioma, And Gallbladder Polyp. Should I Be Worried About Cancer?

Abdominal pain, anemia, liver hemangioma, and gallbladder polyp. Should I be worried about cancer? - gallbladder polyp sludge

In the past 7 months I have all sorts of symptoms. In the 4 quadrant abdominal pain, anemia, low hematocrit levels (37.6, I am a man), headache, dizziness ... etc. I had an abdominal CT, ultrasound, colonoscopy, CBC. Apart from anemia, is all my blood work again normally. Nevertheless, during a recent ultrasound, the technician told me he saw some of hemangiomas of the liver and a polyp (1mm) on my gallbladder. She told me not to worry, because he probably benign. But I am worried because I feel pain and anemia. Might actually a tumor Hemangioma? My weight stayed the same and had no fever. Is it just my fears?

No comments:

Post a Comment