Thursday, February 4, 2010

Urine Has Lots Of White Floaties Pregnant Why Do My Male Guinea Pigs Spray LOTS Of White Stuff On Each Other?

Why do my male guinea pigs spray LOTS of white stuff on each other? - urine has lots of white floaties pregnant

I hate it when they did do, and I have no idea what it is! Your urine, but as their white and splashed on them getting wet and that discusting! So I wash them. If the cage spread on the ground. I would therefore not locked out of the florr often in a cage, if the worm, but how do I do next?

3 comments:

Cheetah said...

Gross, of the sperm and they tried to mark his territory, I guess not, because nuetered to do what they mate when they are ready to become a woman.

Abby said...

You should be in separate cages. Males are territorial and that's what they do. Continue to fight and resolve is the place of their perfume. Should be handing over to separate them. Good luck.

Michaa.x said...

They are to mark his territory, and perhaps they should be separated?

Post a Comment