Saturday, February 13, 2010

Java Commercial Application Ipod Touch, Don't Answer Unless Your Positive!?

Ipod touch, don't answer unless your positive!? - java commercial application

my friend has recently introduced a new iPod touch, and we are both happy and disappointed both

For example, the application notes on the iPod touch available. used to play on all iPods available before, but let him. will add or update, so purchase the people?

It is also used to determine the iPod shuffle, and an album or a playlist, open the only songs on this album, or playlist mix. You can not beat that. solves this or permanently?

Moreover, no games. All iPods only one who was never there before this game for free. Free games are underway to put in an update? or you can opt for a price?


In addition, tradeIALS said: "This is not the version of Internet Waterdown, which is the Internet, but that is not allowed, Java or Flash, which you can not see the majority of online sites that are of interest. Do not settle for this problem ?

It is basically an iPod touch, plus more?

2 comments:

jsn80 said...

You can indeed mix songs from the album, see the instructions on the Apple website. I love my touch, with or without games. and Java, it works, and for the flash, I think, perhaps with an update. I heard rumors about games in the future.

quikboy said...

I bought an iPod Touch and return after 1 Day.

It was a big disappointment. I hope more of it.

I had the same kind of questions with you. I am so sick of Apple on this point. I thought they were the best. Apparently not.

I suggest the people, for now the iPod Touch is certainly worthwhile. There are also many problems facing him.

I bought a Zune instead, just to try, and I am very surprised to see how it is impressive. Larger screen, easy to use interface and a few other bonus features to use, not yet in the iPod.

You've got the Zune a try, in case you're interested in a player of real quality. "Unlike the iPod, it seems easy to scratch, break or separation so that fAST.

Post a Comment