Friday, February 19, 2010

Sympathy Card Christinan Messages What Is The Etiquette For Sending A Sympathy Card And A Thank You Card At The Same Time?

What is the etiquette for sending a sympathy card and a thank you card at the same time? - sympathy card christinan messages

I send a sympathy card to my aunt in England, because my uncle died a week ago. However, I also send a thank you card for birthday he gave me. Would it make sense to put both cards in the same on this, or could be considered, tasteless, insensitive?

1 comment:

Mistiqua... said...

As you take the time to make your feelings with this problem in a very difficult time which has already proven to discuss Yahoo Answers really care and love for that parent. If it were me, I take separately the time to send cards to, so he knows that we really feel for their loss, but at the same time, we appreciate it very much present, he has given. Send as a whole, stronger families and other family members openly express their love and loyalty, even in a simple way, two pieces of e-mail.

Post a Comment